You are here
Trient Technologies is now part of the EIS Fabrication Division.
Conversion & Contract Manufacturing
At Trient Technologies, we specialize in conversion and contract manufacturing converting rolled and/or thin raw materials into OEM, Aftermarket Professional and Aftermarket Retail parts and products. This industrial manufacturing niche has allowed us to service a wide variety of markets, from the automotive industry to telecommunications to medical to advertising. Trient’s industrial services and capabilities extend far beyond the manufacturing process. We leverage custom state-of–the-art equipment and production processes to provide companies with a total supply-chain resource. From the initial CAD product rendering to the end fulfillment of OEM and retail orders, Trient can offer a complete supply-chain solution.
As a contract manufacturer and converter serving several industries, it is Trient's mission to become the most innovative - and most preferred - supplier in North America. The Trient team is committed to supplying products and services that not only meet, but exceed our customers' expectations.
Awards and Certifications
- 3M Benchmarking Award – 3M Automotive Group
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified - Original Registration Date, October 27, 1999
- TS16949:2009 Certified - Original Registration Date, June 8, 2011
- ISO 13485:2003 Certified - Original Registration Date, August 15th, 2008
- ISO14001:2004 Certified - Original Registration Date, June 8, 2011
- Authorized Manufacturer 3M Scotch Print Graphics
Trient Technologies Services & Capabilities Converting Line Card Medical Line Card Electronic Line Card Contract Packaging & Assembly Contract Slitting & Lamination Fulfillment & Distribution Quality Systems/Certifications
101 Trient Road, Woodville, WI 54028 - (715) 698-3519
480 Thompson Road | Woodville, WI 54028 - (715) 698-2766