You are here
Structural adhesives offer high-strength bonding capabilities, and additionally, they offer many performance, production, and styling benefits that can lower overall costs while increasing the value, durability, and desirability of products and applications.
Fabrico thinks it's not surprising that they are replacing mechanical fasteners – rivets, screws, nuts, and bolts, and welding and fusion fastening in transportation, aerospace, electronics, appliance, industrial equipment, architectural, and other applications.
- Distribute stress across the entire bonded joint
- Maximize flexibility and fatigue resistance
- Bond and seal joints against corrosion
- Provide invisible fastening
- Reduce the weight of fastening material
- Increase productivity and reduce costs