You are here
Visit Fabrico Medical at MD&M-Minneapolis
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Fabrico Medical to Exhibit at 2014 MD&M-Minneapolis Show
Rochester, NY – Fabrico Medical, a premier provider of converted materials and advanced assembly for the design‐to‐manufacture of medical devices and disposables, announces its participation in the MD&M Minneapolis Show, Booth #1214, October 29 and 30, 2014, at Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN. The MD&M Minneapolis show brings together top suppliers and new technology from industry leaders in medical manufacturing, design, packaging and testing.
Fabrico Medical works with medical OEMs and contract manufacturers to test and recommend the right materials, converting services, and advanced assembly methods in order to deliver high quality medical device components and finished products. With ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2008, and GMP Certifications, as well as documented quality processes, Fabrico Medical delivers FDA‐compliant, Class I and Class II devices and disposables.
Fabrico’s highly‐experienced engineering team understands that developing new medical products goes far beyond the cutting and slitting of materials. In order to thoroughly understand each customer’s needs, they ask detailed questions before recommending the right materials, converting processes, and sealing techniques. This collaborative design‐for‐manufacturability approach always includes design-for-cost principles that can add value to the development and production process for virtually any type of medical device or disposable.
Fabrico Medical will be showcasing the following converting services at the MD&M Minneapolis show:
- Microfluidic Devices – fabrication and assembly for microfluidic devices typically used for measuring blood gases, bacteria, coagulation, drug screening, and hematocrit/hemoglobin.
- Diagnostic Equipment – medical grade bonding adhesives and films that can be used for body worn devices, ultrasound equipment, mammography systems, CT scanners, MRI scanners, bone densitometers, and other diagnostic devices.
- Advanced Wound Care – low trauma adhesives and materials specifically designed for stick-to-skin applications to prevent skin irritation and damage while ensuring the dressing stays in place.
- Packaging/Pouching – FDA‐compliant packaging and pouches include Tyvek/film/foil/medical paper pouches, custom trays and lids, and more.
- Disposables – disposable materials for use in sensitive surgical and ostomy procedures.
Fabrico Medical’s in‐house test facilities, Class 10,000 clean rooms, and dedicated “white room” assembly areas ensure that the end product meets the most demanding specifications for compliance, durability, reliability, and sterility. Additionally, Fabrico Medical’s capabilities include precise part dimension measurement and verification, adhesive and release liner testing, dielectric testing, and thermal testing.
To schedule a meeting with Fabrico Medical at the MD&M Minneapolis show, please email us at email@example.com. For more information on Fabrico Medical’s converting services, visit our web site, or Ask an Engineer to have one of our technical representatives assist you directly.
# # #
About Fabrico Medical
Fabrico Medical is a leader in converted materials solutions for the medical market, with experience in a broad range of medical applications, including medical device and diagnostic equipment, disposables, wound care, and packaging. Fabrico Medical has developed a track record of solving unique challenges and providing sound customer solutions. The company offers a wide range of custom fabrication services for the medical market including custom converting; custom laminating and die‐cutting; and complex printing and assemblies.
Fabrico Medical is located in Rochester, NY, USA and is a division of EIS, Inc. and the Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC) Electrical/Electronic Materials Group. More information is available at www.fabrico.com or by calling 800 351‐ 8273. Fabrico is a trademark of EIS, Inc.