3M™ VHB™ General Purpose High-Temp (GPH) Series 160GF Tape
3M™ VHB™ GPH-160GF
3M™ VHB™ GPH-160GF is a 0.062 in (1.6 mm) thick gray double-sided acrylic foam tape with a red polyethylene film liner. The conformable foam provides good contact between substrates even when they are slightly mismatched. GPH-160GF tape is part of the 3M™ VHB™ GPH series tapes which bonds a variety of substrates including many metal, plastic and painted materials.
This tape family has superior high temperature performance, making it often suitable for assembly prior to powder coat or liquid paint processes involving a paint bake cycle and applications with high operating temperatures. Ideal for stiffeners applied to architectural metal panels, elevator door panels, equipment closures, metal cabinets, appliance, signage etc.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners
- For use prior to powder coat or liquid paint processes
- For use with high operating temperatures
- Ideal for stiffeners in architectural metal panels