You are here
3M™ VHB™ General Purpose High-Temp (GPH) Series 110GF Tape
3M™ VHB™ GPH-110GF
3M™ VHB™ GPH-110GF is a 0.045 in (1.1 mm) thick gray double-sided acrylic foam tape with a red polyethylene film liner. The conformable foam provides good contact between substrates even when they are slightly mismatched. GPH-110GF tape is part of the 3M™ VHB™ GPH series tapes which bonds a variety of substrates including many metal, plastic and painted materials.
This tape family has superior high temperature performance, making it often suitable for assembly prior to powder coat or liquid paint processes involving a paint bake cycle and applications with high operating temperatures.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners
- For use prior to powder coat or liquid paint processes
- For use with high operating temperatures
- Ideal for stiffeners in architectural metal panels