You are here
3M™ VHB™ Tape 5925
3M™ VHB™ Tape 5925 is a very conformable, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a PE film liner. 25 mil thick. Bonds high, medium and medium/low surface energy substrates. Provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance. UL listing 746C.
3M™ VHB™ Tape 5925, very conformable foam, modified acrylic adhesive, thickness 0.025 in. (0.64 mm), red PE film liner. 3M™ VHB™ Tape 5925, bonds to wide variety of high, medium, and medium low surface energy substrates (including most powder paints). UL 746C - File MH17478.
- Bond metals, plastics, glass, foam board and more
- Invisible fastening for smooth, attractive surfaces
- Bonds to a variety of plastics and paint systems.
- Bond architectural signs to frames.
- Attach trim and extrusions.
- Hat channels and stiffeners.