3M™ VHB™ Tape 4959F, firm foam, general purpose acrylic adhesive, thickness 0.120 in. (3.0 mm), White VHB with red PE film Liner. UL 746C - File MH17478
General Purpose Acrylic adhesive - Great for creating strong bonds on most higher surface energy substrates including metal, glass and high surface energy plastics. The Firm Foam provides the highest level of strength in the 3M™ VHB™ Tapes family making it perfect for heavy duty industrial applications.
3M™ VHB™ Tapes are bonding tapes made with acrylic foam which is viscoelastic in nature. Viscoelastic means the foam absorbs energy and relaxes stress providing these tapes with their unique characteristics. The acrylic chemistry provides outstanding durability performance. 3M™ VHB™ Tapes are 100% closed cell, so they form a high performance seal in addition to a strong bond.
We slit in rolls to any size, laminate, laser-cut or die-cut with pull tabs to your exact specifications.
- Small pack
- Firm foam for a the strongest foam strength in the 3M™ VHB™ Tape family
- PE film liner for excellent strength and great for die-cutting
- Perfect Alternative for rivets, spot welds and other mechanical fasteners
- Closed-cell design dampens vibration and gets rid of unsightly bolts and fasteners
- Exceptional bonds even on painted materials
- UL 746C compliance makes it great for electronic products
- Temperature tolerance short term up to 400°F long term up to 300°F
- Bonding and mounting bars to windows
- Bond and seal polycarbonate lens over LCD
- Bond pre-painted metals in truck assembly
- Bond and seal pre-painted control panels/switch gears
- Mount vinyl wiring ducts and conduit channels