3M™ VHB™ Tape 4936
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4936 is a conformable, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a paper liner. 25 mil thick. Bonds high and medium surface energy substrates. Provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance. Plasticizer resistant. UL listing 746C.
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4936, conformable foam, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive, thickness 0.025 in. (0.64 mm), paper liner. 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4936, bonds to wide variety of high and medium surface energy substrates, plasticizer resistant. UL 746C - File MH17478.
- Acrylic adhesive with dense paper liner for excellent rotary printing and die-cutting
- Closed-cell acrylic foam tape improve productivity, dampen vibration and enhance product aesthetics
- Convenient alternative to spot welds, rivets and other mechanical fasteners
- UL listing 746C makes this tape ideal for a wide range of electronic products
- Bonding, attaching, mounting