You are here
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9752PC
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape F9752PC case is a 6.2 mil, 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420 tape on a 4.2 mil, Tan 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420 is ideal for a wide variety of applications, especially to plastics. It has a wide bonding temperature range and offers the ability to make adhesive bonds at temperatures as low as 32F. Up to 300°F short-term heat resistance, Good chemical resistance, Good shock resistance
2.0 mil, 420 high tack acrylic adhesive with 4.0 mil, 58 lb polycoated kraft paper liner. High temperature and solvent resistance, medium HSE and low LSE. Use to bond gaskets, foams and polycarbonate instrument panels.
- 2.0 mil adhesive transfer tape. 58 lb polycoated kraft paper liner. 420 Acrylic Adhesive
- Bonds gaskets and foams. Bonds polycarbonate instrument panels.
- High tack adhesive. Can be applied in temperatures as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- General Industrial Applications, Automotive, Transportation
- This is good for adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching dissimilar materials. Plastic film lamination bonding, splicing, foam laminating, Gasket and foam attachment