3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 950EK
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 950EK is a 10.8 mil, 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300 tape on a 5.8 mil, White 78# Extensible Polycoated Kraft Paper (EK) liner. 3M™ High Strength Adhesive 300 features a very high initial adhesion. Used as a general purpose transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications. Up to 250°F short-term heat resistance, Quick flowing, Good shear holding power, Good UV resistance, Good chemical resistance
5.0 mil, 300 high strength acrylic adhesive with 3.7 mil, 60 lb densified kraft paper liner. High and low surface energy plastics textured plastics, foams, fabrics, and coated papers. Medium temperature resistance up to 250 °F short term.
- The resistance of these tapes to ultra violet (U.V.) light is fair. Applications where the adhesive mass is directly exposed to sunlight or other sources of U.V. light through glass, clear plastic, etc should be avoided.
- 3M™Adhesive 300 has relatively good resistance to moderate amounts of plasticizers. May be subjectively evaluated by the user testing the tape in contact with the materials at 150°F (66°C) for a period of 5-7 days.
- Adhesive 300 will not bleed into most paper stocks which helps minimize possible discoloration of posters, business forms.
- 3M™tapes 927 and 950 meet the requirements of U.S. Government Specification MIL-P-19834B, Amend 1.
- Splicing of film, foils, fabrics
- Laminating adhesive for foams, photos, fabrics, metal or plastic nameplates
- General purpose holding and mounting applications