3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 950
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 950 , 950 (AD) is a 8.5 mil, 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300 tape on a 3.5 mil, Tan 60# Densified Kraft Paper (DK) liner. 3M™ High Strength Adhesive 300 features a very high initial adhesion. Used as a general purpose transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications. Up to 250°F short-term heat resistance, Quick flowing, Good shear holding power, Good UV resistance, Good chemical resistance
5.0 mil, 300 high strength acrylic adhesive with 3.7 mil, 60 lb densified kraft paper liner. High and low surface energy plastics textured plastics, foams, fabrics, and coated papers. Medium temperature resistance up to 250 °F short term.
- 5.0 mil adhesive transfer tape. 60 lb densified kraft paper liner. For a wide variety of materials. 300 high strength acrylic adhesive. UL approved. Meets US government specification MIL-P-19834B, Amendment 1.
- Good UV resistance. Good chemical resistance. Ideal for high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) materials.
- General Industrial Applications
- This is good for adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, laminating, and attaching foams and gaskets. High adhesion custom labeling. Attaching gaskets and a variety of foams. Foam lamination to various surfaces
- Used as a general purpose transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications. Ideal for a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials where an aggressive adhesive with high initial adhesion is desired. Splicing of film, foils, fabrics.
- Laminating foams, photos, fabrics, metal or plastic nameplates.