3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9485PC
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9485PC is a 9.2 mil, 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 350 tape on a 4.2 mil, Tan 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 350 is a good choice for a variety of applications. Up to 450°F short-term heat resistance, Excellent solvent resistance, Good shear strength
5.0 mil, 350 high holding acrylic adhesive with 4.2 mil 58 lb polycoated kraft paper liner. Excellent solvent resistance and adhesion to LSE materials. Up to 450 °F short term heat resistance.
- 5.0 mil adhesive transfer tape. 62 lb polycoated kraft paper liner for steel rule die-cutting. Meets UL specification. 350 High Performance Acrylic Adhesive.
- Contains a fiber reinforced adhesive which is important for roll stability in narrow widths. Designed for temperature exposure to 450 degree Fahrenheit for short periods of time.
- High tack and shear strength. Excellent temperature and solvent resistance. Excellent adhesion to plastics and foams. Used for joining materials that are relatively smooth, thin and have low residual stress.
- General Industrial Applications
- This is good for adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, laminating, and splicing. Laminating high performance plastics and difficult to bond surfaces or substrates. Splicing metal coils.