3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9472LE
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9472LE is a 9.4 mil, 3M™ Low Surface Energy Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE tape on a 4.2 mil, Tan 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. 3M™ Low Surface Energy Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE provides high bond strength to most surfaces, including many low surface energy plastics, powder coated paints, and lightly oiled metals.
5.0 mil, 300 high strength acrylic adhesive on a 3.7 mil 60 lb densified kraft paper liner. High and low surface energy plastics, textured plastics, foams, fabrics, and coated papers. Medium temperature resistance up to 250 °F short term.
- Good chemical and moisture resistance
- Polycoated kraft paper liner maintains moisture stability
- Thick adhesive (5 mil) assures positive bonding to textured LSE plastics, powder coatings and oily metals
- Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, laminating, and attaching. Metal bonding. Space craft, missiles, satellites, and aircraft.
- Aerospace, Appliance, Automotive, Electronics, Flexible Circuit Attachment, Flexible Heater Attachment, General Industrial Assembly, Graphic Attachment, Industrial, Metal Fabrication, Nameplate Attachment, Solar, Transportation