You are here
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 941
The 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tapes with 3M™ High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive 100 are designed for temperature exposure to 450°F (232°C) for short periods of time and/or solvent resistance. They have exceptional shear values even at elevated temperatures. They also offer low “outgassing” properties, which is an important consideration for the aerospace, automotive and electronic industries.
- Excellent bond to metal and high surface energy plastics.
- Outstanding temperature and chemical resistance.
- Two adhesive thicknesses: 1 mil for thin profile labels and 2 mil for rougher surfaces.
- Low outgassing and low leachable chloride, important considerations for electronic and aerospace industries.
- Available on various liners for specialized processing
- General Industrial Applications, Transportation, Automotive, Appliance
- This is good for adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching. HSE and some LSE materials.
- Used as a general transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications.