3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 467MPF
2.0 mil, 200MP high performance acrylic adhesive on 2.0 mil, clear polyester film liner.
High surface energy substrates.
Caliper (mils): 2.0 Adhesive 1: 200MP Carrier: 2.0 Liner 2: Polyester Film
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Humidity Resistance – High humidity has a minimal effect on adhesive performance. Bond strength shows no significant reduction after exposure for 7 days at 90°F (32°C) and 90% relative humidity.
- UV Resistance – When properly applied, nameplates and decorative trim parts are not adversely affected by outdoor exposure.
- Water Resistance – Immersion in water has no appreciable effect on the bond strength. After 100 hours at room temperature, the high bond strength is maintained.
- Long term bonding of graphic nameplates and overlays to metal and high surface energy plastics in the aerospace, medical and industrial equipment, automotive, appliance and electronics markets.
- Bonding metal nameplates and rating plates in the aerospace, medical and industrial equipment, automotive, appliance and electronics markets.
- Bonding graphic overlays for membrane switches and for bonding the complete switch to the equipment surface.
- High speed processing of parts in the medical, telecommunications and electronics markets (medical components, durable labels, and flexible circuits).
- Lamination to industrial foams for rotary die-cutting of small gaskets for industrial and electronics markets