Polyester - Gloss White - Thermal Transfer 7816
2.0 mil gloss white polyester facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 310 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner
Gloss topcoat resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture and wide temperature fluctuations. 310 adhesive resists oozing and provides high bond strength on a variety of high surface energy surfaces. 55 lb densified kraft liner provides consistent die-cutting. UL recognized. CSA accepted.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 55# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.8 mil 310 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil White Polyester Gloss TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- 3M label materials 7816 and 7875 55# densified kraft liner assures consistent die cutting.
- UL recognized (File MH16411) and CSA accepted (File 99316). See the UL and CSA listings for details.
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates and durable goods.