Polyolefin - Smudge-Proof White - Thermal Transfer 7291
3.7 mil smudgeproof white Kimdura facestock with 0.9 mil acrylic adhesive AP-360 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner
Good for general purpose applications. Smudge-proof topcoat can be dot matrix, thermal transfer and ion deposition printed. UL recognized and CSA approved.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 50# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.9 mil Permanent Acrylic Facestock/Liner: 3.7 mil White Kimdura TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Multi-ply biaxially-oriented white polypropylene facestock has a consistent caliper to help prevent registration problems on press.
- Smudgeproof Kimdura® is top coated for dot matrix, thermal transfer, and deposition.
- Polypropylene-based facestock has no plasticizers, so it resists shrinkage. Good weatherability and solvent resistance.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive offers high initial tack and is designed for use on a wide variety of substrates including low surface energy (LSE) plastics.
- Film stiffness is well suited for high-speed dispensing.
- Ideal as a substitute for vinyl labels on rigid or semi-rigid containers.
- Drum labels.