3M™– HP Indigo Optimized Digital Label Materials 7225
2.0 mil digital white polyester topcoated facestock with 0.9 mil P1400 permanent tackified acrylic adhesive on a 50 lb super calendered liner
Durable high performance material offers thermal stability and moisture resistance. Topcoating is designed for optimized print quality with HP Indigo digital printing. High performance adhesive formulated for demanding applications. Adheres to a variety of surfaces. Excellent UV resistance. Liner offers the ultimate in layflat. Backside of liner is not printable. Pattern-coated adhesive to prevent ooze.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 50# Super Calandered Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.9 mil P1400 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil White Digital TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimum opportunity for exposure. See 21 CFR 175.105.
- Rolls are pattern coated with a dry adhesive edge to minimize ooze and reduce adhesive buildup on rollers.
- Adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- Liner for 3M™ HP Indigo Optimized Polyester Label Products is designed for highspeed die cutting and matrix stripping.
- These products are optimized for use in the HP Indigo printing press.