You are here
Tamper-Indicating Litho - Uncoated White - Flexographic 7110
2.8 mil white 40 lb uncoated litho facestock with 1.1 mil acrylic adhesive 320 on a 43 lb densified kraft liner
Adhesive bonds well to high surface energy and low surface energy substrates. Adheres well to curved surfaces and resists flagging on small diameter vials. Excellent for pharmaceutical applications. Designed to survive autoclaving, ETO and gamma sterilization processes.
Liner 1: 2.5 mil 43# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 1.1 mil 320 Facestock/Liner: 2.8 mil 40# Uncoated White Tamper Indicating Paper
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Facestock is ideal for traditional forms of press printing and write-on variable information. It is tamper evident on a variety of substrates.
- Adhesive adheres will to a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) plastics. It provides excellent resistance to flagging on small diameter vials.
- 43# Densified Kraft liner helps improve application accuracy due to excellent liner release consistency.
- The construction is designed to survive autoclaving while adhered to most surfaces.
- Pharmaceutical labeling.
- Meets many pharmaceutical industry or manufacturer specifications.
- Provides excellent destructibility and is often used as a security or tamper-resistant closure.
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.