You are here
Sheet Label Material - Polyester 7025
2.0 mil silver polyester topcoated facestock with 0.9 mil P1400 permanent tackified acrylic adhesive on a 90 lb polycoated liner
Durable high performance material offers thermal stability and moisture resistance. High gloss topcoating is designed for use with variety of screen and flexo inks. High performance adhesive formulated for demanding applications. Adheres to a variety of surfaces. Excellent UV resistance. Liner offers the ultimate in layflat. Back side of liner is not printable.
Liner 1: 7.0 mil 90# Polycoated Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.9 mil P1400 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil Bright Silver Polyester TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimum opportunity for exposure. See 21 CFR 175.105.
- UL recognized (File MH16411). See the UL listings for details.
- Adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- Liner provides easy sheet processing and is designed for the ultimate in layflat. The backside of this liner is not printable.
- Nameplates and product ID labels.
- Rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods, equipment/machinery and lawn and garden.