High-Gloss Paper - Bright White - Flexographic 7002
4.0 mil bright white 60 lb paper facestock with 0.9 mil acrylic adhesive 320 on a 43 lb densified kraft liner
High gloss finish for fine printing. Adhesive bonds well to high surface energy and low surface energy substrates. Adheres well to curved surfaces and resists flagging on small diameter vials. Excellent for pharmaceutical applications. Designed to survive autoclaving, ETO and gamma sterilization processes.
Liner 1: 2.5 mil 43# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.9 mil 320 Facestock/Liner: 4.0 mil 60# Bright White High Gloss Paper
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Facestock is ideal for traditional forms of press printing and write-on variable information.
- Designed to survive autoclaving, ETO and gamma sterilization while adhered to most surfaces.
- Meets many pharmaceutical industry or manufacturer specifications.
- 3M™ Performance Paper Label Materials 7000, 7002, 7011, and 7014 utilize a 43# Densified Kraft liner that help improve application accuracy due to excellent liner release consistency.
- Ideal for application rates up to 250 containers per minute.
- Pharmaceutical labeling.
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.