You are here
Polyester - Matte White - Thermal Transfer 5770
3M™ Low Outgassing Removable Label Material 5770 with 3M™ Adhesive 550 provides stable adhesion that builds moderately without degrading over time and provides excellent adhesion for attachment to a wide variety of surfaces.
2.3 mil matte white polyester facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 550 on a 50 lb super calendered kraft liner
High stability adhesive is cleanly removable on most substrates while providing good adhesion. Matte topcoat designed for thermal transfer printing. UL recognized and CSA accepted.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 50# SC Adhesive 1: 0.8 mil 550 Facestock/Liner: 2.3 mil White Polyester Matte TT TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Labels remove cleanly and in one piece from most metal and high energy plastics.
- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing, and is also suitable for press printing.
- UL recognized (File MH16411) and CSA accepted (File 99316).
- Identification of hard disk drive and its components.
- Bar Code labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates for durable goods.