3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5700
3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5700 Black/White, 5.4 mil (0.14 mm) vinyl backing with rubber adhesive, resists most common solvents 3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5700, used to identify and mark traffic areas and physical hazards
Hazard Identification Tapes are durable vinyl tapes with a rubber adhesive that resist most common solvents, abrasion resistant, color through-out, conformable, aggressive adhesive that removes cleanly Hazard Identification Tapes used for many lanes and safety marking applications, help identify hazard areas.
- Resists most common solvents, but care must be taken to avoid ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons which may cause backing to swell or degrade in the intended product application.
- Avoid using on highly plasticized materials which may result in adhesive softening and subsequent adhesion failure of tape.
- Best results are attained when applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures between 60° to 80°F (16° to 27°C).th a silicone adhesive.
- Excellent for many lane and safety marking applications.
- Helps identify hazard areas.