You are here
3M™ Gripping Material
3M Gripping Material
3M™ Gripping Material Family (GM400, GM614, GM631, GM641, GM731, GM110, GM613, GM630, GM731)
3M™ Gripping Material is an innovative new product that offers a lightweight performance grip solution. Slit into rolls or die cut into ideal size and shape the 3M™ micro replicated gripping surface offers slip resistant vibration dampening technology that can enhance grip strength and reduce slippage in wet or oily conditions.
3M™ patented micro replication technology - adds thousands of thermoplastic elastomer micro gripping fingers on one side of a flexible backing, either nylon knit carrier for flexible sewing needs or polyester with an adhesive backing.
We slit rolls to any size, laminate, laser-cut or die-cut with pull tabs to your exact specifications
- Ultra soft, very soft, soft and firm surfaces for varied situations
- Black, grey, off-white and clear colors
- Clear can be reverse printed for logos, watermarks etc.
- Adhesive-backed version sticks on contact to most materials as quickly and easily as tape
- Plain-backed version can be sewn to fabric and leather
- Ready-to-use molded grips can be slipped over handles and shafts