Void Polyester - Silver - Thermal Transfer FMV02
2.0 mil Bright silver void polyester topcoated facestock with 0.9 mil P1410 permanent tackified acrylic adhesive on a 50 lb super calendered kraft liner
Tamper evident VOID silver polyester label product offers excellent thermal stability and moisture resistance. Topcoating is designed for use with a wide variety of film inks. Thermal transfer printable. General purpose adhesive offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins. Designed for high-speed die cutting and matrix stripping.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 50# SC Adhesive 1: 0.9 mil P1410 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil Bright Silver VOID Polyester TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- The polyester film is top coated to accept most film ink systems and thermal transfer printing.
- Meets CONEG requirements.
- Adhesive dry ingredients are listed by FDA as indirect food contact additives when used in food packaging with minimum opportunity for exposure. See 21 CFR 175.105.
- Tamper-indicating labels and seals for packaging applications.
- Non-transferable durable goods label.