You are here
3M™ Repulpable Permanent Single Coated Splicing Tape 910TC
Designed primarily for butt splicing LWC paper grades. Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and paperboard. A single-coated repulpable construction using a release coated, semi-bleached kraft paper backing and a high performance adhesive.
This 4 mil (.1 mm) tape is used for splicing of light-weight coated papers, particularly gravure papers. It has also performed well in many other finished splice applications, even with alkaline coatings and stearate sizing. Coatings and inks do not anchor to the backside of this tape. FDA compliant.
Caliper (mils): 4.0
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Water solubility and alkali dispersability are excellent and eliminate risk of contaminating the paper mill broke with non-repulpable materials.
- Packing in sealed plastic bags helps assure constant moisture content of unused tape.
- Coatings and inks do not anchor to the backside of this tape.
- Butt splicing coated and uncoated papers, and paper products. It has also performed well in many other finished splice applications, even with “alkaline coatings” and with stearate sizing.
- Taping to the “lip” on safety splices and the “lip” and “tail” on perfect splices.
- Paster hold down tabs.