You are here
Polyester - Matte White - Laser Imprintable 7850TL
2.3 mil matte topcoated white polyester facestock with 1.1 mil acrylic adhesive 350 on a 55 lb clay coated kraft liner
Topcoated polyester provides excellent toner anchorage. It is also receptive to dot matrix printing and is hand writeable. The matte coating resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture, and wide temperature fluctuations. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
Laser imprintable. Matte topcoat resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals and moisture. Receptive to dot matrix printing and hand writeable. Excellent temperature, chemical and environmental resistance. Adhesive is excellent for low surface energy plastics, powder coated paints and slightly oily metals. Lay flat liner designed for sheet fed laser printers. UL recognized and CSA
Liner 1: 3.7 mil 55# Clay Coated Kraft Adhesive 1: 1.1 mil 350 Facestock/Liner: 2.3 mil White Polyester Matte Laser TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Adhesive can permanently bond to high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) plastics, textured and contoured surfaces, powder coatings, and slightly oily metals
- 55# TL layflat liner is designed for sheet fed laser toner products.
- UL recognized (File MH16411). See the UL listings for details.
- Meets British Standard BS-5609.
- Ambient temperatures and humidity levels will impact lay flat properties of label material. Store unconverted label stock in controlled environment of 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity.
- To test lay flat properties of converted material, place in controlled environment described above. Converted laser sheet will acclimate and return to lay flat state.
- Slight curl may not affect processing in many laser printers.
- **Refer to Technical Bulletin for tips on proper Storing, Converting, and Processing of sheet fed label products.
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates and durable goods.