You are here
Polyester - Matte Clear - Laser Imprintable 7845TL
1.3 mil matte topcoated clear polyester facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 310 on a 55 lb clay-coated kraft liner
Laser imprintable. Receptive to dot matrix printing and hand writeable. Firm adhesive resists oozing and provides excellent adhesion to high surface energy plastics. Clay coated liner provides good lay-flat characteristics. UL recognized.
Liner 1: 3.7 mil 55# Clay Coated Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.8 mil 310 Facestock/Liner: 1.3 mil Clear Polyester Matte Laser TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Topcoated polyester provides excellent toner anchorage. It is also receptive to dot matrix printing and is hand writeable.
- The matte coating resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture, and wide temperature fluctuations. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- 3M™ Adhesive 310 is a firm adhesive which resists oozing and provides high strength on a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) plastics and metals.
- 55# TL layflat liner is designed for sheet fed laser toner printers.
- UL recognized (File MH16411). See the UL listing for details.
- Ambient temperatures and humidity levels will impact lay flat properties of label material. Store unconverted label stock in controlled environment of 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity.
- To test lay flat properties of converted material, place in controlled environment described above. Converted laser sheet will acclimate and return to lay flat state.
- Slight curl may not affect processing in many laser printers.**Refer to Technical Bulletin for tips on proper Storing, Converting, and Processing of sheet fed label products.
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates for durable goods.