Polycarbonate - Velvet Clear 7737FL
3.0 mil velvet clear polycarbonate facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 400 on a 1.5 mil polyester liner . Facestock gives labels a velvet subsurface printed polycarbonate look. Stable, clear, non-yellowing adhesive. Film liner provides excellent clarity and wet out. UL recognized and CSA accepted.
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Velvet textured polycarbonate overlaminate offers the opportunity to achieve the attractive appearance of a subsurface screen printed nameplate with an economical overlaminate construction for looks that are unique.
- Film liner offers superior graphic appearance when overlaminating metallized or darker surfaces.
- UL recognized (File MH11410) for overlamination of polyester labelstocks.
- CSA Accepted (File 99316) for overlamination of both polyester and vinyl labelstocks.
- Decorative, protective overlaminate on pressure sensitive labels and tags.
- Overlaminate on appliques and decorative trim strips.
- Economical method of achieving the look of a velvet textured nameplate – recommend 3M™ Printable Polyesters as a basestock.