3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766
3M™ Hazard Marking Vinyl Tape 766 Black/Yellow, 5.0 mil (0.125 mm) vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, resistant to most common solvents 3M™ Hazard Marking Vinyl Tape 766, used for marking of equipment pinch points or gears for warning purposes, temporary floor marking around equipment or spills
Hazard Identification Tapes are durable vinyl tapes with a rubber adhesive that resist most common solvents, abrasion resistant, color through-out, conformable, aggressive adhesive that removes cleanly. Hazard Identification Tapes used for many lanes and safety marking applications, help identify hazard areas.
- Black and yellow diagonal stripe, 4.0 mil vinyl backing, 85F
- Flexible, abrasion resistant, conformable, wear resistant, maintain color, easy to apply, versatile, moisture resistant, visible, multiple colors
- General purpose printed backing, vivid colors, easy to apply, adheres to a wide variety of substrates
- Automotive, aerospace, military, general industrial, MRO, facilities management, transportation, marine
- Lane marking, floor marking, safety coding, hazard marking, identifying, sealing, color coding, protecting, bundling, OSHA color coding