You are here
Polyester - Gloss White - Thermal Transfer 7331FL
Gloss white, 2.0 mil polyester facestock with 0.8 mil 300 high strength acrylic adhesive on 1.5 mil polyester film liner. High abrasion and solvent resistance. Good for indoor and outdoor use. Excellent bond to LSE plastics.
Liner 1: 1.5 mil Polyester Film Adhesive 1: 0.8 mil 300 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil White Polyester Gloss TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- Adhesive bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, high surface energy (HSE) low surface energy (LSE) plastics. It is ideal when requiring high initial adhesion especially to LSE plastic surfaces.
- UL recognized (File MH11410) and CSA accepted (File 99316).
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates and durable goods.