You are here
Polyester - Bright Silver - Thermal Transfer 7323/7863
2.0 mil bright silver topcaoted polyester facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 300 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner
Gloss topcoat offers excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. Excellent initial adhesion to low surface energy substrates. Good for indoor and outdoor exposure. 55 lb densified kraft liner provides consistent die-cutting. May also be thermal transfer printed. UL recognized. CSA accepted.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 55# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.8 mil 300 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil Bright Silver Polyester Gloss TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- Adhesive bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, high surface energy (HSE) low surface energy (LSE) plastics. It is ideal when requiring high initial adhesion especially to LSE plastic surfaces.
- 55# densified kraft liner assures consistent die cutting.
- UL recognized (File MH11410) and CSA accepted (File 99316).
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates and durable goods.