Polyester - Matte Silver - Thermal Transfer 7222/7865
2.0 mil matte silver polyester facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 300 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner
Topcoat resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture and wide temperature fluctuations. Receptive to thermal transfer printing. Adhesive bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including low surface energy plastics and provides high initial adhesion. UL recognized.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 55# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 0.8 mil 300 Facestock/Liner: 2.0 mil Matte Silver Polyester Gloss TC
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- Adhesive bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, high surface energy (HSE) low surface energy (LSE) plastics. It is ideal when requiring high initial adhesion especially to LSE plastic surfaces.
- 55# densified kraft liner assures consistent die cutting.
- UL recognized (File MH11410) and CSA accepted (File 99316).
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labeling.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates and durable goods.