You are here
3M™ PTFE Film Tape 5481
3M™ PTFE Film Tape 5481 Gray is a 6.8 mil gray PTFE skived film tape with silicone adhesive. 3M™ PTFE Film Tape 5481, heavy duty, skived film tape, conformable, chemical resistance, and self-lubricating properties. used for wrapping rollers in manufacturing processes to help minimize buildup and cleanup of sticky materials or inks on rollers, plates, and belts. You also will find these tapes ideal for sealing or masking to protect contoured surfaces from harmful chemicals and wear.
PTFE film with a silicone adhesive, slick surface tape with good resistance to most chemicals and demonstrate good conformability when wrapping rollers PTFE Skived Film Tapes, used to wrap rubber laminating rollers of hot polyethylene extruders to create a release surface to help minimize clean-up, easy-release surface provided by wrapping rollers, plates, belts, etc. where build-up of sticky materials and inks can occur, chemical resistant surface for sealing and masking
- Skived film tapes demonstrate good conformability when wrapping rollers.
- Provides excellent chemical resistance except to organic solvents. Note: The silicone adhesive will be attacked by commercial organic solvents and so are not recommended for applications requiring organic resistance.
- Wrapping rubber laminating rollers on hot polyethylene extruders to create a release surface to help minimize clean-up.
- Easy-release surface provided by wrapping rollers, plates, belts, etc. where build- up of sticky materials and inks can occur.
- Chemical resistant surface for sealing and masking.