3M™ Squeak Reduction Tape 5430
3M™ Squeak Reduction Tape 5430 Transparent, an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene film tape with an acrylic adhesive, having low coefficient of friction 3M™ Squeak Reduction Tape 5430, used in the automotive industry to help control squeaks and rattles due to vibration or wear of metal and plastic materials. Provides excellent abrasion resistance.
UHMWPE, an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene film tape with an acrylic adhesive, having low coefficient of friction. UHMWPE, Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW) Provides an excellent abrasion resistant surface having a low coefficient of friction. NOTE: All UHMW products come on a paper liner for die cut applications.
- Durable abrasion resistant backing, long wear life, die-cuttable, low coefficient of friction, self lubricating
- Reduces friction, anti-stick, easy release, sound management, squeak and rattle prevention, noise reduction, chemical resistance, chemical barrier, high strength, abrasion resistance
- Translucent, 5.0 mil UHMW polyethylene backing, high tack acrylic adhesive, paper liner, temperature use range -30F to 225F
- Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, Military, Government, Defense, Marine, Metal Finishing, Electronics, Recreational Vehicle, General Industrial
- Roller wrapping, wire harnessing, squeak reduction, noise reduction, insulating, lining, shielding, protecting, composite bonding, flash breaking