3M™ Electroplating Tape 470
3M™ Electroplating Tape 470 Tan, 7.1 mil (0.18 mm), vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive, excellent resistant to most chemicals used in typical electroplating processes 3M™ Electroplating Tape 470, used for masking during many electroplating operations, including both flat strip and overlapping masks, used for wrapping, patching, coated racks and masking many irregular surfaces
Electroplating and Anodizing Tapes, provide good chemical resistance and remains flexible to prolonged exposure above 170 degrees. Electroplating and Anodizing Tapes, used in typical electroplating operations, splicing and patching of polyethylene webs and sheets, excellent seal on compound surfaces, wrapping, patching, coated racks and masking many irregular surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to plating chemicals, electroplating nickel and electroless nickel, milling and etching of titanium, peening, reduces undercutting on irregular surfaces
- Non-corrosive, flexible, abrasion resistant, conformable, wear resistant, clean removal, easy to apply, versatile, moisture resistant, visible
- Tan, 6.3 mil vinyl backing, 170F
- Wrapping, patching, masking, safety coding, hazard marking, identifying, sealing, color coding, paint masking, protecting, bundling, sealing
- Automotive, aerospace, military, general industrial, MRO, facilities management, transportation, marine