You are here
3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape 433
3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape 433 Silver, 3.6 mil (0.09mm), aluminum foil backing with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape 433, Used in many high temperature applications, performing up to 600°F (316°C), Good holding, splicing, patching or general protection tape on many applications involving high temperatures. Meets F.A.R. 25.853
3M™ Premium Performance Aluminum Foil Tapes, dead-soft aluminum foil tapes with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive 3M™ Premium Performance Aluminum Foil Tapes, excellent heat and light reflection to protect against high temperatures and U.V. degradation. These foils also serve as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust, flame, and certain chemicals as used in aircraft paint stripping masking. Acrylic adhesive supplies superior temperature, U.V. and solvent resistance. It provides excellent age life and is ideal for harsh, long-term outdoor environments. Meets F.A.R 25.853(a), O447
- 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape 433L can easily be die-cut into special sizes or shapes.
- Best results obtained when applied to a clean surface above 32°F (0°C), but tape can be applied from 0°F to 200°F (-18°C to 93°C).
- Performance range from -65°F to over 600°F (-54°C to over 316°C). Adhesive will gradually thermoset at high temperatures.
- As it thermosets, the adhesive mass becomes firm and gradually loses its pressure sensitivity but will continue to hold the tape in place.
- Flame resistant – meets requirements of F.A.R. 25.853(a).
- Moisture barrier around doors and windows to help prevent fogging of glass.
- Seal for automotive air bag inflators.
- To hold insulation on hot air ducts in industry.
- Cover resistance wire heating elements to distribute the heat.
- Splice jumbo rolls of aluminum foil or holding the last lap of narrow width rolls in preparation to annealing the rolls.
- Good holding, splicing, patching or general protecting tape on many applications involving high temperatures.
- Ideal as a heat reflective wrap along or over insulations, applied to tubes, engine support structures, missile ground handling equipment, or as a protector from other heat source areas such as hot areas in steel mills.