3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 427
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 427, 4.6 mil (.12 mm) total thickness. Linered version of Tape 425, Dead-soft aluminum foil backing with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 427, Linered version of Tape 425, dead-soft aluminum foil backing, excellent heat and light reflection to protect against high temperatures and U.V. degradation. The foil also serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust, flame, and certain chemicals as used in aircraft paint stripping masking. Acrylic adhesive supplies superior temperature, U.V. and solvent resistance. It provides excellent age life and is ideal for harsh, long-term outdoor environments. Linered version for applications requiring die cutting. Meets F.A.R 25.853(a), UL 723 Class L and UL 746C.
3M™ Premium Performance Aluminum Foil Tapes, dead-soft aluminum foil tapes with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. 3M™ Premium Performance Aluminum Foil Tapes, excellent heat and light reflection to protect against high temperatures and U.V. degradation.
- Die cut aluminum foil parts for aerospace, appliance, automotive, U.L. 746C, U.L. 723, F.A.R. 25.853(a)
- High performance aluminum foil tape, 2.8 mil thick foil backing, 3.1 mil liner
- Resists flame, resists moisture, resists weather, resists UV degradation, chemical resistant, thermally conductive for heating and cooling efficiency, heat reflective tape, light reflective tape, conformable tape
- Automotive, Aerospace, HVAC, Appliance, Military, Government, Defense, Marine, Metal Finishing, Electronics, Recreational Vehicle, Construction, General Industrial
- Masking, sealing, seaming, shielding, chemical stripping, harness wrapping, joining, vibration damping, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, heat shielding, heat reflecting, paint stripping