You are here
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3380
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3380, 2 mil aluminum foil, 1.5 mils acrylic adhesive, 40 lb polycoated natural Kraft paper, (Venture 1520CW) 2 mil Aluminum foil tape, acrylic adhesive bonds well in both low temperature and high temperature applications.
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3380, ammealed aluminum foil, acrylics pressure sensitive adhesive. The foil also serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust, flame, and certain chemicals. Acrylic adhesive supplies superior temperature, U.V. and solvent resistance. Applies to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts and conforms to irregular surface. US Coast Gurad approve for interior finishes.
- General purpose foil tape.
- Temperature use range from -30°F to +260°F (-34°C to +127°C).
- The low water vapor transmission rate makes these tapes a good sealant.
- Low flammability - 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 is UL 723 (File R7311) approved.
- 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 is US Coast Guard approved (CGA #164.112/63/0).
- Best adhesion results attained when applied to clean dry surfaces above 32°F (0°C).
- General use aluminum foil tape
- Light reflecting
- Heat shielding
- Moisture barrier
- Thermal conducting