You are here
Scotch® Foil Tape 3311
Scotch® Aluminum Foil Tape 3311 Silver, an aluminum alloy foil with a pressure-sensitive adhesive and paper liner.
Scotch® Foil Tape 3311 is an aluminum alloy foil with a pressure-sensitive adhesive and paper liner. Scotch® Foil Tape 3311, Ideal for general duct sealing and MRO repair applications. Meets UL 723 standard.
- UL 723 rated for flame and smoke characteristics.
- Can be used under all weather conditions.
- Matches aluminum foil-faced duct systems and insulation.
- Designed for maximum adhesion over clean, dry surfaces. For best results, always use an application squeegee.
- Resists water vapor, odor and smoke transmission.
- Extremely conformable backing.
- Can be used over a wide temperature range.
- Acts as a vapor barrier to insure the integrity of the insulation system.
- Ideal for sealing aluminum faced insulation seams and joints.
- General repair and maintenance.
- Temporary and emergency repair of metal surfaces.
- Availability of 60 in. (1.52 m) width allows for custom widths and die cuts.