You are here
3M™ Silicone Splicing Tape 253
3M™ Silicone Splicing Tape 253 Tan, 0.0075" (0.191 mm) silicone treated paper backing with a silicone adhesive
3M™ Silicone Splicing Tape 253, single coated paper tape with a modified poly liner on the face side of the tape added to help ensure roll quality, ease of unwind and protection of the adhesive against contamination until the splice is ready to be made, used in butt-splicing many paper and plastic based materials, ideal for splicing many silicone treated materials
- Special silicone adhesive that exhibits excellent “web-grab” and peel adhesion to many silicone treated materials.
- Silicone-coated backing enables the splice to be functional.
- Materials will release from the tape backing as easily as from the material itself.
- Ideal for splicing many silicone treated materials.
- Butt-splicing many paper and plastic based materials.