3M™ Repulpable Web Processing Double-Coated Tape R3227TC
3M™ Repulpable Tape R3227 is a double coated tape with paper carrier coated with a high tack, high shear strength, repulpable adhesive. The tapes have repulpable easy-release paper liners.
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- High performance adhesive - High tack ensures fast, easy and reliable core starting - Increased productivity
- High performance adhesive - High shear adhesive produces high strength splices - Improved runnability
- Stable product construction - Works in cold and dry to hot and humid conditions - Reliable performance in all climates
- Water and alkali dispersibility are excellent and eliminate risk of contaminating the paper mill broke with non-repulpable materials.
- Packing in sealed plastic bags helps protect constant moisture content of unused tape.
- Not intended for finished roll splices or light-weight porous papers where bleeding may occur.
- Core starting.
- Roll closing.
- Temporary and pull through splicing on coated and uncoated papers and cellulosic materials.
- Splicing at sheeting and other paper converting operations.