3M™ Double Coated Tape 9832HL
Same as 9832 with a heavy liner.
General purpose tape with improved temperature resistance. Variety of substrates including open cell foam and LSE substrates. Has heavy liner for lay-flat. 2.3 mils of 300MP adhesive, .5 mil polyester carrier, 2.0 mils of 300MP adhesive, 6.5 mil 83 lb
Medium solvent and temperature resistance, high HSE and medium LSE.
Liner 1: 6.5 mil 83# Polycoated Kraft Adhesive 1: 2.3 mil 300MP Carrier: 0.5 mil Polyester Adhesive 2: 2.0 mil 300MP
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- 3M™ Adhesive 300MP is a solvent free acrylic adhesive ideal for applications requiring high adhesion to a wide variety of materials, including many plastics and foams.
- Has a film carrier, which can add dimensional stability to foams and other substrates. The carrier also provides easier handling during slitting and diecutting.
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9832HL has a heavy 83# Polycoated Kraft liner for improved lay-flat properties and moisture stability.
- General purpose foam lamination.
- General purpose lamination for fabricated parts.