3M™ Double Coated Polyester Film Tape 9824
Thinner coating weight version of 3M tape 9828.
3.1 mil double coated polyester adhesive tape 340 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner
Use as LED lens attachment for cellular phones and pagers, graphic attachment and high pressure laminate bonding. Black version of 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9495.
Liner 1: 3.2 mil 55# Densified Kraft Adhesive 1: 1.25 mil 340 Carrier: 0.5 mil Polyester Adhesive 2: 1.3 mil 340
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- 3M™Adhesive 340 is a medium-firm acrylic that provides a combination of high initial adhesion to a wide variety of materials, including many plastics.
- 3M™Double Coated Tapes 9824, 9828, 9828HL and 9828PC have a film carrier, which can add dimensional stability to foams and other substrates.
- The carrier also provides easier handling during slitting and die-cutting.
- General purpose foam lamination.
- General purpose lamination for fabricated parts.
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9832 application ideas for woodworking:
- - Edge banding.
- Refacing cabinets.
- - Applying wood veneer.
- - Drawer front mounting.
- - Mounting card holders.||- Creating jigs.