You are here
3M™ Double Coated Polyester Tape 9490LE
2.8 mil, 300MP adhesive on face side, 3.4 mil, 300LSE on other side, 0.5 mil, with polyester film carrier and 4.0 mil, 58 lb polycoated kraft. Medium temperature and solvent resistance, high HSE and LSE.
300MP adhesive for foam laminating. 300LSE adhesive bonds to powder coated metals, oily metals and LSE plastics. Use as Gasket Attachment to Low Surface Energy (LSE) Surfaces.
Liner 1: 4.0 mil 58# Polycoated Kraft Adhesive 1: 2.8 mil 300MP Carrier: 0.5 mil Polyester Adhesive 2: 3.4 mil 300LSE
We slit in rolls or die-cut to your exact specifications.
- This tape has a moisture resistant polycoated kraft liner which can withstand high humidity conditions with minimal cockling or wrinkling.
- This tape has a film carrier which can add dimensional stability to foams and other substrates and also make it easier to handle the tape during slitting and die-cutting.
- The bond strength of 3M™ Laminating Adhesive 300LSE increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion.
- Foam attachment for electronic assemblies.
- Low surface energy substrates.
- Graphic attachment of high surface energy and low surface energy.