3M™ Double Coated Tape 9475LE
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9475le is a 10.7 mil 3M™ Low Surface Energy Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE tape with a 0.5 mil Clear Polyester Film (PET) carrier on a 6.2 mil Tan 83# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. 3M™ Low Surface Energy Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE provides high bond strength to most surfaces, including many low surface energy plastics, powder coated paints, and lightly oiled metals. Up to 300°F short-term heat resistance, Good chemical and humidity resistance, Extremely smooth adhesive for excellent graphic appearances
2.0 mils 300LSE adhesive, 0.5 mil polyester carrier, 2.0 mils of 300LSE adhesive Good chemical and humidity resistance.
- The bond strength of 3M™ Adhesive 300LSE increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion.
- This tape has a film carrier which can add dimensional stability to foams and other substrates and also makes it easier to handle the tape during slitting and die-cutting
- Foam to powder coated painted surfaces.
- Low surface energy plastic adhesion.
- Foam to powder coated painted surfaces
- Low surface energy plastic adhesion