3M™ High Tack Double Coated Polypropylene Tape 9443NP
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9443NP is a 9.7 mil 3M™ Synthetic Rubber Adhesive 760 tape with a 2 mil Clear High Density Polyethylene HDPE carrier on a 3.7 mil White 62# Densified Kraft Paper (DK) liner. 3M™ Synthetic Rubber Adhesive 760 is great for indoor and room temperature applications. Tape components are in compliance with Title 21 of the code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR) as indirect food additives. Up to 200°F short term heat resistance, High initial adhesion , Excellent quick stick
6.0 mil double coated high density polyethylene with rubber adhesive 760 on a 60 lb densified kraft liner. 3M™ Urethane Foam Tape 4104, excellent cushioning characteristics. The absorbent property of open cell foam traps moisture, certain dust and contaminants. high initial stick to many surfaces. High shear strength and temperature performance.
- The high density polyethylene carrier in these products is hand-tearable, and provides dimensional stability and improved handling with ease of die-cutting and lamination compared to adhesive transfer tapes.
- 3M™ Adhesive 760 provides high tack adhesion to a variety of substrates, including metals, plastics and glass.
- 3M adhesive 760 provides clean removal from many surfaces.
- Tape components are in compliance with Title 21 of the code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR) as indirect food additives.
- Miscellaneous joining and holding uses where high initial tack is required
- Quick and easy tacking of carpet edges
- General industrial mounting, joining and splicing