3M™ High Tack/Medium Tack Double Coated Removable Repositionable Tape 9425
5 mil, double coated tape with high tack acrylic adhesive 420 on one side and medium tack acrylic adhesive 1050 on the other side on a 58 lb. polycoated Kraft paper liner with a PET carrier. These differential double coated tapes feature 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420 and 3M™ Repositionable Acrylic Adhesive 1050. 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 420 is ideal for a wide variety of applications, especially to plastics. It has a wide bonding temperature range and offers the ability to make adhesive bonds at temperatures as low as 32F. Up to 300°F short-term heat resistance, Good chemical resistance, Good shock resistance Adhesive 1050 holds well to many surfaces and provides clean removal.
5.8 mil double coated UPVC with acrylic adhesive 420 on one side and acrylic adhesive 1050 on the opposite side on a 58 lb polycoated kraft paper liner Use for polybags and to attach outserts to bottles and microscope slides to paperboard holder.
- The medium-tack adhesive allows removal from many foils and films without adhesive residue. In many cases, the tape can be reused numerous times.
- The moisture stable liner improves processing of parts and ease of liner removal.
- The polyester film carrier of 3M tape 9425HT provides dimensional stability, improved handling for die cutting and laminating, as well as providing higher temperature resistance.
- Reclosable bags or envelopes
- Core starting and end tabbing of papers, foils, and films
- Removable stickers and labels
- Point of purchase displays
- Book inserts
- Mounting promotional items
- Removable/changeable advertisements
- Temporary hold for protective packaging material, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods||Removable/changeable foam gasketing