You are here
3M™ Membrane Switch Spacer 7945
3M™ Membrane Switch Spacer 7945MP is a 13.4 mil 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP tape with a 1 mil Clear Polyester Film (PET) carrier on a 4.2 mil Tan 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP is a popular choice, and industry standard, for graphic attachment and general industrial joining applications. This adhesive provides some initial repositionability for placement accuracy when bonding to plastics. It also performs well after exposure to humidity and hot/cold cycles. Up to 400°F short-term heat resistance, Excellent solvent resistance, Excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting.
200MP adhesive on each side of a polyester carrier. Ideal for seperation of membrane switch circuit layers. Also used for graphic attachment. Custom Spacer Material.
- 5 mil Double Linered Membrane Switch Spacer with 200MP adhesive. 58 lb lay-flat polycoated kraft paper liners on each side. Both liners are printed.
- Excellent moisture and solvent resistance. High temperature resistance. High shear strength accommodates the stresses of repeated actuation. UV resistant. Easily die-cutable. Use for selective die-cutting.
- Ideal for circuit separation in switches until actuation. Easy to die-cut and process. Use for steel rule die-cutting.
- Interfacing between human and equipment, key pad entering, data entering, switching, spacing, spacer, advertising, pressing
- Appliance, Electronics, Industrial Controls Equipment, Medical Equipment, Medical Devices, Automotive, ATM Machines, Gas Pumps