You are here
3M™ Double Coated Tape 444PC
3M™ Double Coated Tape 444PC is a 8.1 mil 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300 tape with a 0.5 mil Clear Polyester Film (PET) carrier on a 4.2 mil Tan 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper (PCK) liner. 3M™ High Strength Adhesive 300 features a very high initial adhesion. Used as a general purpose transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications. Up to 250°F short-term heat resistance, Quick flowing, Good shear holding power, Good UV resistance, Good chemical resistance
4.0 mil double coated polyester with acrylic adhesive 300 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner. High tack acrylic adhesive offers good temperature resistance. Excellent adhesion to low surface energy plastics. Polyester carrier for added stability.
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 444PC is provided on a polycoated kraft liner that provides moisture stability for large part converting.
- 3M™ Adhesive 300 is a medium-firm acrylic adhesive system featuring both high initial adhesion and good high temperature holding power.
- Medical/non-medical diagnostic test strips
- Plastic film lamination/bonding
- Foam lamination
- Cell phone lens attachment
- Gasket attachment in hand held devices and laptops